Wednesday, August 21

Pizza Birthday cake... nom.. nom.. nom....

Today was my daughters 14th birthday and she wanted a cake of her favourite things mixed together, cake and pizza!!! haha
I have been super busy with work lately and no time to even craft or blog :-( let alone make fancy cakes so I was glad she wanted something simple, I decorated this in about 15 mins, you can probably tell :) Turned out better than I thought it would and the birthday girl was super happy so thats what counts!

 I made all the toppings with fondant and by hand, no tools, ain't nobody got time for that! I used deep red frosting under the fondant for the sauce, yellow fondant for cheese, bone rolled up fondant for the pizza edge and a pinky/red fondant for the pepperoni.

I also quickly made her a pizza birthday card with some candles etc to match the cake, mostly because I am a terrible parent and forgot to buy her a card oops haha lucky I like making cards anyway so no big deal :)

These little purple cupcakes I made for her to take to her dance lessons she had all afternoon/night to share with her friends.

The kids thought the NERD candy on top of the icing was genius... I think that cheating and adding whatever I have on hand like NERDS will now be done more often as it seems to impress ;)

I hope everyone is well, I will try to blog more often and do some DIY's that I have on my to do list to share with you all.

Share on Tumblr Heart It
submit to reddit


  1. That looks FAB!!
    Hope you're daughter had a Happy Birthday!

  2. 15 minutes?! It looks awesome. What a lucky girl!

  3. nerd on cupcakes sounds amazingggg. xoxo

  4. What a cool cake idea! I might have to steal this idea for Corey's birthday.

  5. Coolest cake of all time. It looks so fun and delicious.

  6. hahaha you are too kind!
    it is a fun cake, I think i will definitely make again xx

  7. lol steal away!!! My sister wants me to make one for my 15 year old nephew, I said "sure" knowing it was fast and easy haha

  8. 15 because I took short cuts LOL thanks!

  9. ZOMgoodness - Brooke - you should own and operate a bakery. I love your designs! They are so original! :) Bake on my friend! \m/

  10. hahahaha \m/
    you are way too nice!!!


Thanks for visiting