-->

Sunday, July 28

Angus bow-tie cat pillow

 This weekend I made a little Angus pillow for my daughters best friend who's birthday is tomorrow. She is obsessed with cats and loves the movie 'Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging'... but who doesn't?
Bow-tie or no bow-tie?
I think it turned out cute, I wasn't completely happy with it so I added a little bow tie last minute which made it 100% cooler hahaha I swear this looks like such a grumpy kitty to be sitting on a bed.

I found the picture on Google images and the changed the colour in Adobe Photshop




Share on Tumblr Heart It
submit to reddit



PLEASE DO NOT USE FOR PROFIT

5 comments:

  1. That is so cute! How did you get the cat onto fabric? Or did you buy it as a panel? I'd love to make one with a picture of our old dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I knew you would love <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a print machine babe, email me and I can give you the details if you want ox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah that would be awesome! My email is ksultanie(at)yahoo(dot)come :)

    ReplyDelete