-->

Saturday, June 1

sick.... boo ...


Just a quick blog post to let you all know that this is my household at the moment, we have been sick on and off for the lasts 2 weeks and I have had enough of it haha

Tonight is the first night I can sit on the computer without having a massive headache and can put a sentence together :) yayy I hope it lasts lol

So anyway when hubby is back at work and daughter back at school I will try to get a project happening on here and catch up on blogs, its only the first day of winter and already the Doctors visits have started, damn it!

much love everyone, hope you are all well
Brooke oxo

4 comments:

  1. Kat Sultanie3 June 2013 10:32

    Oh that sucks! I hope you all feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah Shaldon20 June 2013 19:08

    Oh poor you - hope you feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting