-->

Saturday, November 30

Tattoo inspired gift wrapping D.I.Y


Pimp your presents with this Tattoo inspired gift wrapping D.I.Y





On the 10th it was my Husbands birthday, I brought some plain black matt wrapping paper to wrap some dvd's up for him. Last minute I decided to pimp them out lol

What you need to make your own tattoo gift wrapping, is black paper (will work with any colour though) a silver Sharpie marker and your artistic skills. If you don't have them, then just google a tattoo font and copy it ;) no one needs to know lol You can also find Tattoo inspiration here

I wrote, KISS, LOVE U and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, but you could write anything, the persons name would look great too.

The girls brought him some plastic cheap horror masks for their dad so I threw them around the bottom of his plain chocolate gluten free cake to add some funk, I'm lame like that haha









PLEASE DO NOT USE FOR RESALE OR PROFIT

6 comments:

  1. Kristen Rodriguez16 April 2013 at 14:51

    These look great! Sometimes the gift wrap can be as special as the gift itself. I need to work on my skills so I can write like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabrizia Spinelli16 April 2013 at 17:50

    Really adorable packages, I like this post a lot!
    Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???
    Win a gift voucher to buy jewels at Les Jumelles
    Boutique!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soo cool!

    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Scrambled Style17 April 2013 at 04:26

    This looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete