Saturday, March 30

Pretty tissue paper pom poms

Today I spent the day cooking for my Mums 60th Birthday Party tomorrow & then my daughter and I made some tissue paper pom poms to decorate the party with  :)

I think they turned out well and very pretty, they should look great hanging up at my sisters place.
I found a youtube tutorial HERE on how to make these...  very easy and cheap to make!

Happy Easter lovely people xx

Share on Tumblr Heart It
submit to reddit


  1. Sooo soo rad. I am going to make some of these tomorrow to hang in the kitchen. :)

  2. I love tissue paper pom poms! I made some that hang over Imogen's cot. They're just so cute.

  3. Kristen Rodriguez4 April 2013 at 14:13

    LOVE using these as decorations! I did these for a bridal shower and boy did I spend a lot of time putting them together! It was worth it though.

  4. oh that would look awesome! I am not a great cook so I would probably end up catching the house on fire hahaha

  5. Oh that's a great idea, I would never have thought of doing that x

  6. yeah they do take a while but very worth it as they are effective :) They are perfect for a bridal shower too :)

  7. I like this!! I think I'm gonna try to do it and use it as decoration for my place :)


Thanks for visiting