Minnie Mouse cartoon Make-up HOW TO | BEAUTY DIY




Last weekend my daughter had another dress-up party.... I know they never end, what's with kid's parties these days 😁

So I decided to experiment with getting some cartoon highlights into her Minnie Mouse make-up, I think it turned out way better than I thought and was quite easy. Below are some quick instructions on how I achieved this look, have fun with creating your own Cartoon Make-up!

Step-by-Step Guide to Creating Minnie Mouse Cartoon Make-up

DIY Supplies
  • Foundation
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Silver or white eyeshadow
  • Red Lipstick
  • White or Silver Liquid Eyeliner
STEP-BY-STEP MAKE-UP INSTRUCTIONS
  • Apply primer (if you have some otherwise some moisturiser)
  • Apply foundation & concealer if needed and face powder. You need to apply this all over your face, including your eyelids and lips.
  • Apply a white eye shadow or a shimmer silver shadow to your eyelid and with a black liquid, eye-liner draw a thick cat-eye.

  • Apply your red lipstick to just the centre of the lips, not all the way to the corners. 
I drew the shape on with a red lip liner, coloured in and then applied lipstick over the top. Once you have your red done, with a liquid white or silver eye-liner draw in the cartoon highlights onto one side of the lips.

  • Draw a small oval shape on the nose in a black pencil eye-liner and with the same white eyeliner you used on the lips, highlight the same side as the lips, making a little C or well a backward one 😀 Make sure the black is dry before applying the cartoon highlight
  • Over the top of your eyeshadow with the same white liquid eyeliner, draw a point shape that points to the edge of the eye, making a cartoon highlight on the eyelid.
Last minute we added some fake eyelashes but this is not needed, you can just use mascara if you do not have any.
  • With your blush brush, do some small circles on your cheeks, not too dark as you don't want to look like a clown 😄 I blended in the edges so it was not too harsh
DA DAA!!!!! pretty cute hey! I think you could use this method on a lot of girl cartoon characters for dress-up parties or Halloween, it's easy, fast and best of all effective.



She was voted best dressed, I am sure it was the make-up 😉

RELATED: HUGE ANIME EYE MAKEUP TUTORIAL

I made this Minnie Mouse Disney costume a few years ago for myself for a Halloween party so I just had to take it in a little at the back to fit her. I told my daughter I needed a mum break and she will just have to wear something that was already in the cupboard, so Minnie Mouse she was. 

HAVE A GREAT DAY💗

Which cartoon character would you wear this makeup with? 
Let me know below in the comments 

PIN FOR LATER

8 comments

  1. Guh! Love the make up! Your daughter is so pretty (and this probably sounds weird, but she has some great looking teeth!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such an awesome costume! I would never think to make the makeup look more cartoon. I love dress up parties! I wish I had as many to go to as your daughter does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a nice costume and I love the makeup! looks great!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg she looks soo beautiful. I love the costume and the make up. You are an artist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg this is the cutest make up ever! I will try it,for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Extremely cute, my daughter would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are ridiculously talented. This is such a simple idea but it looks so effective. I want to give this a go this weekend.

    ReplyDelete