-->

Thursday, November 1

Happy Halloween!!

Cool Horror inspired handmade crafts, perfect for Halloween... or just any day really!

blood splatter syringe hair bow by douloux
zombie soap fingers by lake house soap works
eyeball coasters by becky garratt

Hope everyone has a wonderful & scary Halloween where ever you are in the world. We do not celebrate here in Australia but lots of kids still dress up and go trick or treating, I love giving lollies to all the cute little kids who come to my door :)



Share on Tumblr Heart It
submit to reddit


9 comments:

  1. Cool, I love it. Halloween is the best night.
    Have a great time cellebrating!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks honey, I hope you had a wonderful night :) xx

      Delete
  2. The coaster is so cool! Where exactly do u live in Australia?
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Those zombie fingers are so adorable! I wish Halloween was an entire month long... not just one day!


    xx
    
Holly Foxen Wells

    GlamourMash

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha those halloween things are so cool, I would love to wear that clip!

    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that hair bow its so cool!
    sewthecity.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What crazy and creepy halloween pictures:) I like especially the first one!!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete