-->

Sunday, October 7

Swallow love letter earrings

I love these earrings, I think they are quite cute and somewhat romantic lol

Many years ago an older lady I worked with told me that a girl should never leave the house without wearing a pair of earrings as they frame the face, I giggled at the time and thought she was a bit crazy but I never did forget that and if I am ever going out I throw on a pair of earrings, even if they are some little skull fashion ones haha

Hope everyone had a great weekend, I have been feeling crap due to crappy hay-fever so I am hoping the windy weather calms down tomorrow so I can feel better  :)




Share on Tumblr Heart It
submit to reddit


12 comments:

  1. Sometimes the best advice is from crazy old ladies! haha And I have to admit, I have to agree with her!

    holly foxen wells
    www.glamourmash.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha its true, they do have the best advice!!! xx

      Delete
  2. cute earrings! Would you like to follow each other?x

    ReplyDelete
  3. really lovely earrings :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little earrings Brooke! Most of the time I just have my studs in, but every now and then I'm reminded to get out some of those pretty earrings I have in my drawer and actually wear them! Thanks for the reminder!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's true, earrings really do make a difference to how a girl looks. I wear cute little flowers most days and they make me look better ( in my opinion) :)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cute little flower earring are wonderful, I have some too xx

      Delete