-->

Wednesday, September 12

New projects developing


I have been super busy the last few weeks
I am working on some samples for a fresh line of products, so I am spending a lot of time doing some printing and sewing tests. While I am doing this I may not be posting as much on here.  Above is a quick photo I took yesterday of my workbench, its surprisingly tidy and Functionable for once haha
 
I really want to do some cool new posts and tutorials, I have some great ideas, I just run out of hours in the day to get everything done sometimes lol 
With family I find it can get on top of me quickly too, my dad, sister and niece are all quite sick this week so I have been running around after them. My nephew had a full knee recon a few days ago so he cant do anything, in a lot of pain, everyone is in the wars lol  And It is hard having children who are busy sometimes, my oldest daughter has dance practice 6 times this week and a full day/night performance in the city, so its full on sometimes, no wonder I am tired haha

I hope everyone is doing well, I will try to catch up on everyone's blogs soon :)



Share on Tumblr Heart It
submit to reddit


4 comments: