-->

Monday, September 24

Fashion hair ties for dirty hair days!

 Every now and again I make vintage inspired head scarves, they are cute, sort of easy to make & you can use left over fabric to make them. 

They are one of those accessories that every girl should own as they are perfect for lots of different occasions..... like when you are cleaning around the house... or if you have dirty gross hair yet you need to look cute because you are popping out to buy some shampoo.....  or maybe those really hot days when you just want your hair back off your face while still looking cool & irresistible :)

The ones above are some of my old 50's inspired ones I used to sell, made from some fun cherry & tartan prints but I think I want to print some of my own fabrics & see how they would look with some original designs on them, one day I will get around to that ;)

Below is my daughter again being the reluctant model. I looked like hell today and really could not handle a picture of my gross self haha The hair tie is a little bit big on her, us adults must have bigger heads 8/





Share on Tumblr Heart It
submit to reddit



4 comments:

  1. they are cute. I could use one of those today. Hit the alarm clock too many times = bad hair day for sure!

    xx
    Holly Foxen Wells
    GlamourMash

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this post so much: love them!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
    Win your favorite item from Mosquito!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey this si so cute.. love this cherry one on u.... thanks for ur lovely comment sweety

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute :))
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete