-->

Thursday, August 23

Find - How to dance in 1973

instuction book on how to dance in the 70s

It is finds like this little book that make me like second hand shopping. I walked past a jammed packed book shelf and this book was just staring at me, waiting for me to buy lol 

The best thing about this book is the pictures... oh and the way its written... okay everything is great!!!! So to share its fabulousness I have taken some photos for you all to enjoy :)


I love how the man does not need to know how to dance yet the lady still needs to work around him haha 


The pictures are so great, the book shows you each step but this book is not very big so you really can not even see the pictures very well, if anyone ever actually learnt to dance out of this book I think they may need an award lol 

This book shows you how to do The Waltz, The Quickstep, The Foxtrot, The Cha Cha Cha and The Samba, for $1 I think I scored a gem :D



I love the last page which advertises another edition to the series called Beauty.
"You can be beautiful without being charming. You can also be charming without being beautiful" If this is how they try to get you to buy the book imagine how awesome the actual content would be haha I wonder if I could find this book on ebay :)




Share on Tumblr Heart It
submit to reddit



4 comments:

  1. Haha great book! I looove second hand shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey great post, congratulations I have nominated you for a blog award! If you visit my blog then you will find out everything on my most recent post!
    sewthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love old vintage books such an amazing post about dancing steps :-)


    Ani from www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete