-->

Sunday, July 1

Weekend of food, celebrations & tits


This weekend has been one of those crazy arse ones.. cooking all day Saturday while feeling like hell (ladies stomach pains ruin my life lol) then eating all the food in the evening & having a few drinks celebrating a close friends 40th birthday at my sisters house.... 

Today was spent cleaning, running the kids around to parties and again with the stomach pains.... errrr..... not even any time for the net......

So tonight I really am feeling drained and not up to posting much. So here is a picture from last night.. I made this titty cake for my friend, it was my first try and it sort of worked, way better than I thought it would :) will post about it soon

I hope everyone had a nice weekend <3

  Delicious 
Share on Tumbl

2 comments:

  1. The cake looks so funny! Love it! :D
    Following you now, girl!

    ReplyDelete