-->

Sunday, July 15

Fabric printing


Just a quick post today as I am not feeling very well, I pulled some muscles in my neck & back 3 days ago while sleeping & I have to admit I am not coping well with it, pretty painful.. I can't do much, especially not much crafting or blogging :-( I have just been laying down watching movie's and reading, which for me I never get a chance to do, so I guess there is a plus to everything :D

Today when the med's had kicked in for a short time I managed to do some test printing on some new fabric, I am pretty happy with the results, now I can not wait to design  different things & some new plushies :) Above is just some random stuff I printed to see what would work and what wouldn't, I am pretty much in love with how the Matthew Gray Gubler printed, I can see myself making a tee with that across the front.. shit he is cute! lol 

sorry about the poor photo, I shouldn't have just taken one photo and hoped it worked haha





Share on Tumblr Heart It
submit to reddit



6 comments:

  1. Mmm, Matthew Gray Gubler. These look awesome, can't wait to see what you make. I hope you feel better soon sweety, sending you my love! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks honey, feeling a bit better today, I went to the doctors, decided I needed some strong anti inflammatories for the pain :)

      Gubler is to die for haha oxo

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment! It's totally ok if you want to post on pinterest :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe, I have posted one already last night :) so now I will post some more of your beautiful photos <3

      Delete
  3. Awesome! xoxo
    http://www.hellohellofriday.com/

    ReplyDelete