-->

Saturday, June 23

TACO's....

Did you say you wanted Taco's?


My Daughter is obsessed with Tacos, I mean crazy obsessed to the point it drives me fucking nuts... Tacos make me ill, they stink and I wont even cook them so my husband gets that duty as the rest of the family enjoy them (which is a Gluten free version in this house)

Tonight there was Spaghetti bolognese on the menu for dinner, again I do not eat this nor do I cook it lol anyway my daughter decided that she wanted Spaghetti bolognese Tacos?? as if my nightmare couldn't get any worse, both mixed together... vom...

Well it was a success apparently, I should have taken some pictures but I was avoiding the kitchen as much as possible..... I really didn't want to be near this horror meal hahaha

The top photo is a cupcake I made for my daughter the other day as a surprise, she squealed when she seen it and thought it was the bomb!!!

The bottom photo is a random act of... 'lets draw fake word tattoos on my fingers'... well really what else was she going to write? I couldn't even get mad with her for using a permanent texter on her fingers as it was pretty cute haha



Share on Tumblr Heart It
submit to reddit


3 comments:

  1. Hahaha haha we had Taco´s tonight... I like it, but only as a weekend meal. =) The kids loves it for some reason, like home made fast food. =).

    I find it ok now and then. =)
    Ye I have to eat Gluten free time to time... dont know why its just time to time. But life is weird.
    =)
    Hope you have a great day. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol what a coincidence you had them too!!

      My husband has coeliac disease so its easier just to do all main meals gluten free, I think though sometimes our bodies need a break from gluten as too much wheat now bloats me up lol and we don't want that! haha

      x

      Delete
  2. Your daughter sounds rad and so are those cupcakes. Who doesn't like tacos? I would eat them for every meal if I could.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting