-->

Tuesday, May 1

Skeleton Bow Headband with sequin love heart

Fast and short post today, its late and I have to get up early in the morning so my yapping skills are at a minimum lol I didn't have time for a tutorial today, maybe tomorrow :)

Here is a quirky and cool bow headband that I attached a plastic skeleton to and a little red sequinned heart on the ribcage. I did not glue this on as I do not like the look of glue, instead I hand sewn on using clear cotton (its almost like fishing line but really really thin) It is very fiddly to use but I like the end result.

I wish I had taken a photo on my head so you can see the fill effect of it before I gave this to a friend, next one I do I will make sure to get a head shot.



This is perfect for the Rock'n'roll, goth, rockabilly, psychobilly or punk girl who has everything!




Share on Tumblr Heart It
submit to reddit



Please do not use for resale or profit

No comments:

Post a Comment