-->

Sunday, May 6

Madame Tussauds Sydney

Today we headed into the city to check out the Sydney Mind & Body expo... well it was an expo so you don't expect much.. its not really my thing but my Mum wanted to go so we went. It was ok, if you like that type of things then head in and check it out.

We decided to visit Madame Tussards while we where in the City. It opened about a month ago and I was thinking it would be very crowded and not be that great but I have to admit I loved it and had a great time. The crowds were low and we pretty much got to enjoy and look, have a muck around without the craziness off the crowds & tourists.




The first photo is of my daughter with Lady Gaga, she looked great and under the lights they had she really was amazing and I'm not a Lady Gaga fan btw lol

The Bottom photo is of Ned Kelly, a famous Australian Bush Ranger, well criminal haha
He was one of my favourite, I am not a history buff nor have ever been interested in Ned Kelly but this was just a great wax figure and the detail was unreal. 


Delicious Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment